Oct 17, 2009

Ohio Fall Foliage Maps - Fall Color Reports from around Ohio


Seems like fall got here a little faster this year. When I'm out and about during the day, I try to notice the changing fall foliage before it's gone, but it's tough when I'm driving!

There is a maple tree in my neighborhood that is pink right now. Just beautiful. I get a good sample of a lot of different types of trees in my own neighborhood. We walk the dogs and take in the scenery at the same time. There is so much more to see, but I wasn't sure where to get more information. I saved this link from last year, so I hope it is helpful to you.

Here is a link to a web site for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources with tons of info about where and when to see the best color. I plan to check it out (after the Buckeye game, of course!)

For all of your real estate needs, contact me. Now is a great time to refinance, buy or sell a home.

Joan Defenbaugh
Realtor® e-Pro®


(614) 304-2211 (fax)
(614) 313-4196 (cell)